We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. Besides, ability to thrives in attracting new customers is also important. You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
This role is ideal for a B2B marketing professional who can support all facets of the team marketing activities to meet revenue goals. To be a successful associate, you must have interest in the tech industry and be eager to learn and contribute to a fast-paced marketing team.
- Execute strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Support the presales process, focusing on Singapore market.
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly.
- Prepare sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients.
- Prepare quotation for each brief from clients.
- Approach clients in diverse channels: online channels (Linkedin, Email) and business events.
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications.
- Prepare content direction for sales and marketing materials (website, credential, brochure, banner, etc) to attract new clients and meet sales target.
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising events and campaigns.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends.
You should have:
- At least 1 year of working experience as a sales & marketing associate, sales & marketing assistant, or similar position.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques.
- Having experience in working with IT industry is a plus.
- Be able to work individually and in a team.
- Proficient English communication skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solution oriented, team orientated approach, adaptability.
- Communication skills: including conflict resolution and friendly manner.
- Have shown the ability to grow within an organization or company.