Kyanon Digital is hiring a seasoned project management expert, reporting directly to COO. Key mission is to lead our delivery teams and raise the bar of our software delivery streams.
This individual will support and provide strategic guidance to Project Managers in the company to achieve goals of our projects and create positive impacts on the client business as well as Kyanon Digital.
This person will also take on Agile Coach responsibilities to advocate Agile best practices adaptation and strengthen the continuous value delivery culture at Kyanon Digital.
As our Head of Delivery, your responsibility includes, but not limited to:
- Lead Project Managers team and drive cross-team activities & delivery leads to optimize smooth delivery pipelines.
- Drive projects with a business focus to achieve client’s success.
- Engage and build good & brokering relationship with stakeholders to foster high client satisfaction.
- Provide strategic consultation and leadership on overall planning, prioritization, execution and delivery of projects by establishing business priorities and advising on options, risks, costs versus benefits.
- Consult and monitor product delivery map and critical path to monitor project progress.
- Identify and track interdependencies across projects - and use this information for business planning.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering Leadership to groom and maintain the product backlog and resolve roadblocks.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and coach the teams to follow Agile/Scrum best practices
- Stay current on technology industry topics with ongoing education, through readings, webinars, trainings, workshops, etc.
- Assisting with internal and external team communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information
- Partner with multiple key business and technology stakeholders, striking a good balance between clients and teams.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across projects to teams.
What we need from you:
- A bachelor degree from an accredited college or university is required. Relevant background in a technology is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management, with a minimum of 5 years in leadership position.
- Established experience in successfully leading Agile product delivery teams.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in transforming teams through process improvement, performance management, realignment and hiring to achieve higher performance levels.
- Strong presentation, communicative, mentoring and decision-making skills.
- High energy level to oversee multiple projects and get works done at a time. Comfortable to work with ambiguity and in fast-paced environment
What you will enjoy at Kyanon Digital:
With us, you will not only build a career, develop your potential to the fullest but also enjoy an awesome work life.
At Kyanon Digital, our employees are entitled to many benefits including:
- Opportunities to work in a real Agile environment
- Training and development (Soft-skills, Technical skills, English skills)
- 13-month salary
- Extra bonus based on performance/seniority/position
- Performance Review to adjust salary and title/position (at least once a year)
- Yearly healthcare package
- Social/health/unemployment insurance
- Annual company trip
- Team building quarterly, Team bonding monthly
- Free parking
- Annual leave/compassionate leave
- Sick leave/hospitalization leave
- Paternity/child care leave (when applicable)
- Freebies in our pantry
- In-house organic food caterer
- Relaxing corners & pool table.
- Various type of music activities
- Gifts on special occasions, birthdays etc.
- Happy hours with fun activities and snacks.