Kyanon Digital is an Agile Tech Production House based in Singapore and HCMC. We provide 3 main services: Tech Production (Website, Mobile application, IOT, etc.), IT Staffing & Consulting, Big Data Analytics.
We are a reliable tech partner of world-class company as Samsung, Roche, Microsoft as well as local giants such as Mobiphone, VNG and Hoa Sen Group.
The Marketing Communications Associate will be a challenging position that requires the candidate to have a strong mindset in B2B marketing.
In Kyanon, we apply Agile Manifesto not only in software development but also marketing activities. Hence, the candidate is able to adapt extremely fast due to the agility of business strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create and manage marketing and pre-sale materials, both print and electronic.
- Create and Control Copyedit, proofread and revise communications.
- Ensure correct implementation of tracking results of marketing campaigns, as well as the accuracy of the data coming from various channels.
- Control design and launch content marketing campaigns (Email, Social Selling, Blogs, etc.)
- Recommend, implement and maintain website design and operation.
- Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
- Work with manager and business units to determine activities budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows and press interviews.
- Manage information.
- Prepare agendas and conduct research.
- Most of our clients are foreign, all marketing & presale materials are in English. Hence the candidate must have strong written and verbal English communication.
- Excellent writing skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Must have ability to work with a team.
- Basic understanding and know-how of Information Technology landscape.
- Basic Sales Skills.
- Proactive to learn new things.
- Proficiency in MS-Office and presentation skills.