Samsung is the brand giant that manufactures top-of-the-line smartphones and gadgets that connect the world.
For thousands of orphans in Vietnam, the biggest wish for the future is just as simple as human interaction. What if Samsung can make that wish come true?
- 3 Family Hub fridges will be located at 3 regions of Vietnam: the South, the Central and the North.
- At each region, 10 orphanages will be chosen and the fridge will stay with each orphanage in 1 week and then move to the next orphanage until the end of the campaign.
- An activation team will follow the fridge around the region and make sure the operation run smoothly.
Kyanon has developed a Web-app where donors can give food, rice, etc. for orphanages during the campaign. This Web-app is also a platform so that the orphaned kids can receive messages from donors. Web-app is also integrated with Lazada Vietnam (big e-commerce) to buy gifts for orphanages.
This IoT fridge has touchscreen. All kids can receive messages from donors as well as talk to them.
- More than 17,600 gifts have been donated to the children
- Over 2.5 billion has been donated.
- Thousands of goods have been donated through the year
- More than 1,000 sweet messages from donors
- Based on technology, connecting & sharing meaningful of love with orphanages in Vietnam.
- Make a strong connection and spread love in life.