Suntory PepsiCo is a premier company in the beverage industry that produces popular brands like Mountain Dew and Lipton.
Suntory Pepsico linked up with the world famous “World of Warcraft” (WOW) movie launch.
Agency proposed a different idea for Mountain Dew activation campaign. The target audience were invited to create their own Orc/Warrior avatar and engage in a sword duel with their favorite WOW character.
Agency request is to create a game to be as realistic as the movie. The requirement was to use the Wii Console.
It takes at least 3 months to create a Wii Game and get it approved by Nintendo.
Large number of man hours to produce Wii related technology.
- We use phone accelerometer & gyro integration to create the real time interaction between phone & screen.
- It took only 2 weeks to finish the game.
- Similar user experience with more affordable technology.
- Dual screen experience game for Warcraft movie campaign, with desktop, mobile and on-ground version. Gamers use their mobile phone’s movement to attack/defense the character human or orc.
- The campaign was a wild success engaging thousands of movie goers and establishing Mountain Dew as a preferred brand for the game.