- Collaborate with the Product/Project Manager and clients to define and document Digital Product Requirements and Specification, include Business Flow, Use-Cases, Wireframe, Functional and Non-functional requirements.
- Work with other teams to automate the business process and certain job functions.
- Design & implement an enterprise level system, and applications.
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot applications owned.
- Administer No Code/Low Code Platform environments and deployments.
- Write technical documents & guidelines.
- Elicit and analyze requirements from business partners and stakeholders; manage questions/clarifications.
- Follow best practices and procedures
- Mentor junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Business Analyst/ Product Owner or similar positions.
- Strong understanding of project management life cycle and system development life cycle, project management methodologies, and procedures, including Agile.
- Experience in feature prioritization, wireframing, conceptualizing.
- Experience with web and mobile standards, UX principles, and usability.
- Experience in documentation skills, planning, and time management skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Influence in communication by English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in application development using No-Code, Low-Code platform is preferable.
- Agile Mindset, Agile/SCRUM Certifications are highly preferred.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects, leading, and developing top performing teams.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org