Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Create and build client relationships
- Implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales agents
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Excellent communication in English is the must
- Good network in Digital Marketing industry, IT associations and Chambers of Commerce is an advantage
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales agents, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Time management skills.
- Must have ability to work with a team.
- Understanding and knowhow of Information Technology landscape.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org