Kyanon Digital is an Agile Tech Production House based in Singapore and HCMC. We provide 3 main services: Tech Production (Website, Mobile application, IOT, etc.), IT Staffing & Consulting, Big Data Analytics.
We are a reliable tech partner of world-class company as Samsung, Roche, Microsoft as well as local giants such as Hoa Sen Group, Mobifone, etc.
The Business Development Associate will be a challenging position that requires the candidate to have a strong mindset in B2B practise.
In Kyanon, we apply Agile Manifesto not only in software development but also business activities. Hence, the candidate is able to adapt extremely fast due to the agility of business strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Create and build client relationships
- Implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales agents
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Excellent communication in English is the must
- Good network in Digital Marketing industry, IT associations and Chambers of Commerce is an advantage
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales agents, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Time management skills.
- Must have ability to work with a team.
- Understanding and knowhow of Information Technology landscape.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Prefer candidates can start at the beginning of Aug 2018.