- Join an amazing team to build one of the biggest e-grocery platform in Vietnam
- Manage VM/Cloud infrastructure, including but not limited to building, deploying, orchestrating clusters
- Develop and maintain scripts and tools, for example, to take snapshots, back up clusters
- Build a monitoring system for infrastructure. Audit infrastructure’s security & make necessary changes
- Define workflows to best serve the purpose of secure, stable, flexible and scalable clusters
- Optimize infrastructure for security, performance, and cost
- Work closely with each of our product development teams you will ensure that our CI tools, processes and methods to ensure a smooth and transition from our development to our production environments
- Perform integration build and make sure the build is successful
- Deploy product for sanity testing
- Simulate end-user for platform testing
- Compose Installation Guide, Release documents
- Contribute to the quality management
- Bring a culture of automation first with what you do as well as a collaborative approach to working with development and operations teams
- 3+ years of proven experience as DevOps Engineer with automating build, deployment, and configuration of complex applications expertise
- Experience in building highly available and scalable infrastructure
- Experience with automation/ orchestrating tools and configuration management systems such as Ansible, SaltStack, CloudFormation, Puppet, etc.
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins 2/Hudson, Sonar, Nexus/JFrog, etc.
- Experience in scripting (e.g., shell, python, ruby, etc.)
- Experience with container: Docker and related technologies. K8S is a plus.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure is a plus, especially with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a large team
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Send your resume to: email@example.com