Kyanon Digital is a leading Agile tech production house in APAC, with more than 12 years of industry expertise. We are committed to delivering high performing technical solutions to help our clients improve efficiency, foster innovation and achieve success.
We are driven by the motto of integrity, being collaborative, passionate, different and playful. And our goal is to become one of the most trusted tech partners for companies in APAC, from startups to MNCs.
As we are in a robust scaling stage, Kyanon Digital is looking for a self-starter and a game changer to join our client success team in the regions.
Marketing Program Management (70%)
Develop and Manage the marketing program and focus heavily on the following near-term priorities
- Thought Leadership Program: Oversee the content development and communication channels. Manage the editorial calendar, content strategy and promotion of strategic content assets (blogs, articles, social media, etc).
- Event Marketing: Develop the event strategy and manage the coordination of Professional Conferences and Trade Show (Exhibits and Sponsorships), Networking Events as well as related organizational memberships/benefits. Also, manage local sponsorships accordingly
- Lead Generation: Drive integrated campaigns to generate and nurture leads through social media advertising, SEO/SEM, email, referrals, and other channels. Utilize marketing automation (Odoo/Hubspot) to execute. Analyze spend and return on investment for all digital marketing levers.
Marketing Strategy & Communications (30%)
- Brand Ambassador: Be the regional brand champion - communicate our positioning, narrative, image and overall strategy. Support evolution of the brand with messaging and stories that are clear, flexible, and adapted to our clients and partners
- Communicate value propositions through a variety of mediums, including the website, overview presentations, brochures, scripts, etc.
- Research, evaluate and understand the industry, the market where the business aims to grow
- Understanding issues and opportunities faced by key buyer audiences (personas)
- 3+ years as a marketing manager, product marketing and/or marketing communications manager with relevant experience in enterprise business-to-business services
- Strong understanding of digital and web; SEO/SEM, optimization tools and trends including Google Analytics and AdWords
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail as well as ability to “drill up” and summarize information
- Experience managing and creating the whole spectrum of sales and marketing tools and collateral (websites, presentations, sell sheets, white papers, case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate a value proposition to customers and partners
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results through implementing marketing programs and campaigns
- Experience writing content for different formats including; blog posts, marketing collateral, social media, website copy, newsletter, and press releases
- Strong communication skills; team player with the ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, marketing, or comparable discipline