We are looking for a Product Designer has a strong interest and capabilities in the research and design of engaging and innovative user experiences. The Product Designer thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
The ideal Product Designer will excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a Customer Experience engagement. He/she also has extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is critically important.
- Collaborating on user experience planning.
- Consulting with clients and a range of team members.
- Researching interaction design trends and applying them to deliverables.
- Researching technology trends that apply appropriately for a given project.
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps.
- Use storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements.
- Conducting user research activities such as usability testing, ethnographic research, card sorts, and surveys.
- Analyze web analytics to generate meaningful usage insights
- Working knowledge of accessibility requirements is a plus
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar proven track records in Design, Information Sciences, HCI, Psychology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years of experience conducting UX analysis for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills preferred.
- Ability to create wireframes, user interface and a strong working knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD or other similar prototyping tools.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and best practice.
- Experience conducting usability tests, card sorts, field studies, survey analysis, and journey map analysis.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Understanding of common software project management and development practices.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to research and design is required.
- Availability to travel on occasion is a plus.