Kyanon Digital is a leading Agile tech production house in APAC, with more than 12 years of industry expertise. We are committed to delivering high performing technical solutions to help our clients improve efficiency, foster innovation and achieve success.
We are driven by the motto of integrity, being collaborative, passionate, different and playful. And our goal is to become one of the most trusted tech partners for companies in APAC, from startups to MNCs.
As we are in a robust scaling stage, Kyanon Digital is looking for a self-starter and a game changer to join our client success team in the regions.
Top reasons to join us:
- Talented, creative and passionate working environment.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and playful colleagues.
- Innovative projects using the trendy tech stacks.
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
You should have:
- 2+ years of working experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or similar role
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control