Kyanon Digital is a leading Agile tech production house in APAC, with more than 12 years of industry expertise. We are committed to delivering high performing technical solutions to help our clients improve efficiency, foster innovation and achieve success.
We are driven by the motto of integrity, being collaborative, passionate, different and playful. And our goal is to become one of the most trusted tech partners for companies in APAC, from startups to MNCs.
As we are in a robust scaling stage, Kyanon Digital is looking for a self-starter and a game changer to join our client success team in the regions.
Top reasons to join us:
- Talented, creative and passionate about the IT work, which are briefly about your future colleagues.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and youthful, which are some basics about your future work environment.
- Breakthrough and booming, which are the profile of your upcoming projects.
- Develop, shine and prove yourself, they are briefly what you can do.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Support on oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
You should have:
- 2+ years of working experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control