The R&D Software Development Intern will be a challenging position that requires the candidate to have an open mindset with innovation software solution, with an eye on business problems coming from clients.
In Kyanon, we apply Agile Manifesto not only in software development but also business activities. Hence, the candidate is able to adapt extremely fast due to the agility of business strategy.
- Identify key eCommerce and technology trends regarding relevance to Kyanon Digital’s business direction
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy various eCommerce platform
- Proactively identify opportunities and threats from technology trends
- Support activities of Consulting team in managing eCommerce system demonstrations
- Initiate a global user community concept for administrative client’s group of users.
- Shape a communication concept around the eCommerce integrated system, both to internal and to external group of users.
- Enhance an existing application support concept for the client’s eCommerce system.
- Analyze and implement minor eCommerce system configurations with different frameworks.
- Currently studying bachelor/master degree or being in the gap between bachelor and master studies in IT consulting, business informatics or comparable studies.
- Basic knowledge in database/frameworks/CMS is a plus.
- Creative thinker with curiosity for marketing and sales processes
- First experiences in IT Marketing & Sales, eCommerce is a plus.
- Competence to solve problems and to structure and simplify complex tasks.
- Ability to break down workflows design by Business Analyst into appropriate initiatives and actions.
- Strong team player enjoying work in interdisciplinary teams
- Fluent in English, especially reading skill.