Top reasons to join us:
- Talented, creative and passionate about the startup product development work, which are briefly about your future colleagues.
- Hands-on to sharpen up the future with pioneers in AI, Big Data, IoT and Digital transformation.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and youthful, which are some basics about your future work environment.
- Breakthrough and booming, which are the profile of your upcoming projects. Develop, shine and prove yourself, they are briefly what you can do
- Interpreting graphic visual or interaction designs in HTML5, CSS, and web templates.
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or development framework
- Creating unit test, integration test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Initiate automated solutions that enable better efficiency and process improvement
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Follow the industry best practices, research new technologies
You should have:
- 2 years+ of software development experience in front-end development
- In-depth knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- Hands-on experience in CMS, Framework: Drupal, Symfony prefered
- Hands-on experience in improving front-end performance, Google page speed, W3C standard, A11Y compliance prefered.
- Familiar with assets exports, PSD to HTML, knowledge of converting design from Photoshop/AI/XD/Sketch/Figma to HTML/CSS
- Familiar with source control management: git and gitflow
- Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira/Asana prefered.
- Strong communication and collaboration, ability to think creatively and strategically
- Good at reading technical document skill in English.