Who we are looking for .Net Software Engineer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Work with Full development cycle from DB, Core, GUI, and delivery
- Communicate with Team Lead to clarify task’s requirement
- Create enhancements, new functionalities, integrations and bug fixes
- Work independently and take greater responsibilities for the product development
- Understand the user needs and focus on providing value for the user and for the client
- Able to take initiative and contribute ideas
- Take time to test carefully and focus on providing high-quality products
- Possibility to participate in international projects for world’s leading companies
- Solidify your expertise in your chosen area and be recognized as a community developer
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user experience, software architecture or new technologies
- Develop new solutions as well as fixing issues and errors with existing applications.
- Migrate the applications into the production environment, file management
- Participate in code reviews, follow industry best practices and research new technologies
You should have:
- 1-2 years experience in .NET
- Strong technical expertise in ASP.NET, C#, Entity Framework, Web API 2.0 and SQL SERVER
- Analytical, organized and detail orientated
- Passionate to work with the whole product development
- Independent, self-driven and proactive
- Love to contribute ideas and take initiatives
- Ability to read, write & chat in English. Fluent oral communication is a big plus but not compulsory
- Experience with Git (forking, branching, merging)
- Comfortable with writing testable code
- Experience working as a member of a small agile software development team, e.g. participating in planning sessions and interpreting user stories, doing code reviews, pair programming
- Success-oriented, pragmatic approach
- SaaS and Cloud are no foreign words
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Time management skills