- Take participant and join in develop Python based projects with the team
- Responsible for writing code, implementing unit test to ensure the functionality.
- Writing documentation for software development
- Work closely with other team members to achieve release goals.
- Working in Agile environment.
You should have:
- At least 1 year experience with Python 3
- At least 1 year experience with Backend development
- Have experience working with database (preferably PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Have experience working with Python’s frameworks such as Django, DRF, Flask, ..
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Good English skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a large team
- Willingness to learn new technologies and methodogies
- Have MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent, is a plus
- Have knowledge of cloud service provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, …) is a plus
Send your resume to: email@example.com