Would you like to be a part of a diverse recruiting team that is responsible for the growth of Kyanon Digital? Then apply today! Kyanon Digital recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. You will work with the recruitment team, the sales team and the management team to source, interview and onboard the best candidates and bring value to our clients.
What we offer:
- You will be working in a dynamic and technological environment.
- You will learn about the Digital industry by collaborating with all the teams across the company.
- You will work closely with the management board to align the recruitment with the company’s strategy.
This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
What you do as a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist on the team:
- Define and drive the recruitment strategy.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Assess recruiting data (e.g. conversion rates) to define even better ways to fill open roles.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Attract talent by designing competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Maintain job descriptions and interview questions updated to reflect each position’s requirements
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Handle the onboarding process and guide the new joiner through our company’s culture and tools
- At least 4 years of working experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in IT field
- You are business fluent in English
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude