Nestle is the world's leading Health and Wellness Company, constantly producing and developing nutritious products for the consumers.
Coffee is a basic commodity, and bringing it to the digital market needed a well-thought plan that introduces coffee in a different light. Nestle Vietnam enlisted our services to map out the campaign strategy that effectively engages consumers to learn using Coffeeville.
8-part mini-game series of web and mobile to re-educate consumers how coffee was made.
Jam wants to build 8-part mini game series in a short term.
- We used Agile Methods to keep our client updated day-by-day and followed all steps of the development process as well as guarantee the games matched their expectation. We also advised the gameplay and reward system during development time.
- The project successfully displays the full cycle of coffee production and distribution via a mini game, allowing players to immerse in the process through functional graphics and user experience.
- One of the 1st digital engagement platform using HTML5 games in Vietnam.
- The campaign successfully changed the consumer attitude towards their choice of coffee, and gained a whole lot of brand-love for Nescafe.
- Consumer experience as â€œcoffee farmers and sellersâ€ revolutionized the way they appreciate Nescafe and its undiluted quality.