The Galaxy A is the specialty offered by the giant brand Samsung.
Samsung want their consumers to have an exciting moment when learning about the Galaxy A and bring them to the next level.
Samsung aims to attract and engage middle-class consumers in Vietnam to new phone ranges.
Say â€œAâ€ campaign awards users who play the say â€œAâ€ game. This is a unique way to â€œinceptâ€ into the Lead Agencies mind about the Galaxy A series and presenting rewards. They requested: voice recognition of the letters: A, E, I, O, U.
- It takes a long time to execute all 5 letters A, E, I, O, U, and is not efficient.
- High number of man hours
- Voice recognition technology is not 100% accurate
+ User insight: No one will yell the sounds E, I, O, U; for truly loud audio, people yell â€œAâ€.
+ Focus on a more narrow voice range and incept on â€œAâ€ which relates to Galaxy â€œAâ€.
+ Building a gamified microsite. Players had to say and match the letter â€œAâ€ in tone, frequency and repetition. Based on their scores, they were rewarded with rich media (their contents promote for Galaxy A feature), give-aways and more.
- We finish tech parts of Say â€œAâ€ campaign in 3 weeks.
- Winning the â€œBest in Showâ€ (Smarties 2016, Vietnam) from Mobile Marketing Association.
- 120K players, 5M visits during 6 weeks of campaign.