The Galaxy A is the specialty offered by the giant brand Samsung.
Samsung want their consumers to have an exciting moment when learning about the Galaxy A and bring them to the next level.
Samsung aims to attract and engage middle-class consumers in Vietnam to new phone ranges.
Say “A” campaign awards users who play the say “A” game. This is a unique way to “incept” into the Lead Agencies mind about the Galaxy A series and presenting rewards. They requested: voice recognition of the letters: A, E, I, O, U.
- It takes a long time to execute all 5 letters A, E, I, O, U, and is not efficient.
- High number of man hours
- Voice recognition technology is not 100% accurate
+ User insight: No one will yell the sounds E, I, O, U; for truly loud audio, people yell “A”.
+ Focus on a more narrow voice range and incept on “A” which relates to Galaxy “A”.
+ Building a gamified microsite. Players had to say and match the letter “A” in tone, frequency and repetition. Based on their scores, they were rewarded with rich media (their contents promote for Galaxy A feature), give-aways and more.
- We finish tech parts of Say “A” campaign in 3 weeks.
- Winning the “Best in Show” (Smarties 2016, Vietnam) from Mobile Marketing Association.
- 120K players, 5M visits during 6 weeks of campaign.