You Can Level-up Through
- Working with Sales/Account teams to prepare various documents, including but not limited to NDAs, Contracts, Acceptance Liquidation, etc.
- Collaborating with Project Teams to verify project status, ensuring financial information aligns with ongoing projects;
- Issuing invoices accurately and promptly to facilitate timely payments;
- Actively monitoring payment tracking and following up clients or relevant parties to ensure prompt payment;
- Proceeding project-related paperworks, ensuring proper documentation and compliance;
- Arranging, recording, and maintaining documentation systematically, making it easily accessible for auditing or reference purposes;
- Supporting other financial and accounting tasks arise during idle time.
To Be Well-prepared You Should
- Enrolled as an undergraduate student of Business-related majors;
- Proficient in English with strong reading and writing skills;
- Be able to commit to a full-time internship for a period of 3 months
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
- Directly involved in real work with high level of professionalism & standards;
- Grow through hands-on experience & on-the-job training, not only with guidance but also in-depth insights from Seniors;
- Be part of a Tech Company with young individuals & open working spirit.