We are looking for a talented and experienced AI Researcher/Data Scientist to join our team. As a AI Researcher at Kyanon Digital, you would bring academic specialities to solve practical business problems with a strong focus on state-of-the-art Deep Learning technologies, work closely with cross-functional teams to propose solutions and contribute to building cutting-edge Machine Learning products.
You Will Make Your Impact By
- Collecting, cleaning, and analyzing data to identify trends and patterns;
- Researching and building, optimizing state-of-the-art model to solve real-world problems;
- Working with AI Engineers and Data Engineers to build model and data pipelines;
- Collaborating with Product Managers and other stakeholders to define and execute data-driven decision making;
- Developing consistent and sustainable MLOps system;
- Managing and supervising young researchers to conduct innovative research and submit publications;
- Using data to build reports and dashboards that communicate insights to stakeholders.
What You Need To Maximize Your Contribution
- 3 – 5 years of experiences as a Data Scientist, Computer Scientists, AI Researcher;
- Experience with Python programming;
- Strong experience in Deep Learning frameworks: Pytorch / Keras / Tensorflow;
- Fluent English (both written & verbal);
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- It’s also a huge advantage if you have:
- Experience in Computer Vision fields
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields.
- Papers published on reputable conferences and journals (NeurIPS, ICLR, ICML, AAAI, KDD)
- Experience with MLOps libraries (Airflow, MLFlow, BentoML, Feast, etc.) and CI/CD (Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and cloud-based AI services such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.