The CEO Office Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO Office or personal support to the CEO / Managers as assigned by his/her line manager (Executive Assistant).
How You Can Contribute
- Coordinating in greeting & assisting visitors.
- Monitoring the CEO’s calendar and schedule appointments and meetings to prevent overlapping.
- Managing business travel arrangements.
- Preparing meeting minutes, presentations, email draft and reports.
- Assisting in event organizing.
- Providing general administrative support.
What You Need To Maximize Your Contribution
- College / Bachelor’s degree;
- 1+ years of experience in administrative work or a related field;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Familiar with office tools;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good English communication.