- Work with internal teams including the Technical & Operations Team., client technical teams, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful solutions during the implementation stage.
- Participate, provide high-level architecture, design, and oversee or drive deep architectural discussions to build trust and rapport with clients during the implementation stage
- Implementing Infrastructure for large-scale traffic and maintaining infrastructure.
- Defining and Implementing Security Strategy and Architecture.
- Assist developers in the deployment of web-based environments.
- Providing professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
- Learning and sharing to improve himself and teammates.
You should have:
- Hand-on experience with Linux based OS , Windows Server
- Hand-on experience with Microservices, VM, Cloud Native experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, …)
- Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI)
- CICD tools such as: Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Argocd, Azure DevOps, AWS CodeCommit, etc.
- Manage infrastructure with IaC: Terraform, Ansible, Helm charts,etc
- Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- The mindset/experience to bring the best suitable security strategy for projects.
- Good teamwork and experience in highly-standardized work environments.
- Solid technical design, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English Communication