We are looking for a Software Engineer to build software using languages and technologies of the Java framework. In this role, you should be able to write functional, maintainable, and scalable products.
If you are passionate about Java, software design/architecture, and agile / craftsmanship, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in backlog refinement/requirement analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable, and high-performance code using Java programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation
- Serve as a technical expert and provide support
You should have:
- Proven experience as a software engineer with Java/J2EE expertise
- Familiarity with Java CMS such as Magnolia, dotCMS, Headless CMS
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a large team
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field