Main responsibility: Employer Branding: Develop and execute promotion strategies to build Kyanon Digital employer branding and attract potential employees, including but not limited to:
- Outline the vision for recruitment experiences at Kyanon Digital and elevate the company’s corporate profile.
- Build and maintain relationships with professionals, foundations, education institutions, and communities to promote Kyanon Digital’s employer brand in the industry.
- Oversee selected media channels to manage Kyanon’s media presence and drive recruitment campaigns.
- Collaborate with People & Culture team to externally promote the brand.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team and stakeholders across the company for hiring needs.
Support in Company Branding activities:
- Coordinate with Marketing team in: External communication activities, including but not limited to Public Relations, Awards, Corporate Social Responsibility, events, and partnerships.
- Coordinate with People & Culture team in: Internal communication activities.
- Designing marketing materials for media activities.
- Managing social media platforms: Facebook Page, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok.
You should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Employer Branding, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations with demonstrated success, preferably in technology industry.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Experience managing and interacting with multiple internal departments with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Advanced interpersonal, strategic, analytical, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work proactively, and both independently and collaboratively.