- Conduct initial requirements gathering with clients to elicit key business requirements and project/ system objectives.
- Analyze business requirements identify and synthesis key requirements methodically and meticulously.
- Conceptualize business processes and present it visually using workflow diagrams and slide decks to effectively communicate (visually) complex ideas and concepts.
- Lead and create customized proposals in response to clients Request-for-Proposals (RFPs) – these may include government tenders as well as with private enterprises.
- Liaising between internal stakeholders (Management team, Solution Architect and UI Designers) to ensure all RFP requirements are met, which may include effort estimates, system architecture and wireframes.
- Support sales team to Prepare for RFP presentations – concise, creative and customized powerpoint presentations to communicate the company’s unique value proposition, proposed solution and relevant track records.
- Identify key features to be included in a Proof-of-Concept (POC)/ Solution Demo if requested by the Client, and lead POC team in the development of this POC.
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in overall working experiences.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a business analyst or related role.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related disciplines, with excellent academic records or personal achievements, or prior professional experience as an IT business analyst or IT consultant with demonstrated achievements in pre-sales solutioning or successful RFPs or successful project deliveries.
- The candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to visualize workflows and translate them into digital mediums (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous and detailed oriented with excellent documentation skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analysis.
- Strong and avid interest in web and mobile applications and software development.