- Manage key clients portfolio and ensure a long lasting business relationship with the
- Build strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders, operating as advisor and
support to clients.
- Maintain the connections between Customer and Company; additionally manage
the expectations between Customers and Delivery Department.
- Working with Project Managers and Delivery Team to establish and manage project
plans through to delivery.
- Ensure the overall account P&L and client satisfaction
- Cross sell and up sell when there is an opportunity
- Be the escalation point and Resolve the challenges of the accounts
- Market coordination – Managing and coordinating delivery to the markets and following
up with them afterwards.
- Understanding the software development process to manage expectations and time pressures. Offer support across the wider team during busier periods.
- Collaborate with internal teams and the external solutions partners.
- Share best practice examples with markets.
- Monitoring competitor/industry activity for best practice.
You must have:
- 10+ years experience working in account/project management (for software
development projects, especially in eCommerce, CRM projects is a plus)
- Proven experience building highly organized, detail oriented project plans and
managing changing project requirements in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong client management skills, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way.
- MS/BS degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Computer Science or equivalent
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Technical acumen, and experience with Agile, SDLC, ALM, and the software release
- Strong understanding of application lifecycle management
- CSM/PSM or PMP certificated is a plus