The CEO Office Squad is responsible for initiating, coordinating, conducting, and overseeing inter-related projects to boost the company’s achievements and provide strategic support for the CEO.
As a Project Coordinator in the CEO Office, you will have chances to participate in different important cross-functional projects and help CEO Office in:
- Acting as the main point of contact of specific assigned projects.
- Visualizing all assigned tasks in the project management dashboards.
- Monitoring project progress to ensure all tasks are completed on time, otherwise, require related parties to get proper approvals for extending the deadlines.
- Creating and maintaining project documentation, plans and reports.
- Executing other tasks assigned by the CEO Office / CEO.
You should have:
- 1-2 years of working experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceeded efficiently and effectively.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices is a plus.
- Ability to generate and deliver reports that provide useful insight into project details is a plus.