Joining the team of our client, an AI & Drone Automation Company from Singapore
- About Kyanon Digital’s Client
Our client is a global company founded in 2015 with 3 regional headquarters in Singapore, America and Paris. They are industrial AI and drone automation leaders focused on enabling Advanced Air Mobility and achieving their mission to decarbonise aviation through autonomous data, autonomous cargo, and ultimately – passenger flight. With all the products they are breathing great changes for the drone services industry.
- Analyze, review and evaluate the business requirements, specifications and models
- Contribute with the tests planning according with the project goals, context and risks
- Contribute to the coordination and definition of the test strategy aligned with the project plans
- Design and execute test scenarios in order to evaluate the expected results
- Contribute ideas to enhance delivery’s value
- Report and monitor defects by using bug tracking tools
- Ensure product’s quality
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 04 years of experience in Web application & Mobile application testing
- Deep understanding about software testing, concepts, practices and lifecycle
- Ability to analyze requirements and discuss with customer
- Ability to write SQL queries for testing the data
- Should have knowledge on test coverage
- Handson experience on cross browser testing
- Handson experience in writing test scenarios and test cases for the given requirement
- Experience in creating MindMaps for the given requirements.
- Should have knowledge on Defect life cycle and running defect triage calls.
- Should have knowledge in categorizing defect severity & priority level.
- Experienced on API testing is must.
- Handson experience on Automation testing using Selenium with Python (BDD Framework knowledge will be added advantage)
- Experience in providing test estimation for new requirements.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
- Experience in sharing testing status reports to stakeholders
- Should have knowledge on Peer review work for Manual and automation work
- Experience on performance testing using JMeter
- Experience on Security Testing
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a large team
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- ISTQB certified is a plus
- Why you should be a part of us
- Join as a member of QA/QC team to ensure features built by development teams run stable and smoothly;
- Participate in the brainstorming process, define scopes of work, as well as change requests;
- Improve mindset and professional skills when making complete products for customers
- Join the extended team of our client at Kyanon Digital to develop the visionary software products
- Participate in a full-cycle of software development with team in Vietnam and Singapore
- Learn from the tech leader in the AI and drone automation industry
- Opportunity to fast track your career
- Competitive remuneration package and salary review twice a year
- 13th-month bonus
- Free training courses, webinars, seminars packages
- Flexible working time (Monday – Friday)
- Flexible annual leave schedule
- Referral bonus program
- No suit, no tie, no “office”. The office is your second home