Joining the team of our client, an AI & Drone Automation Company from Singapore
- About Kyanon Digital’s Client
Our client is a global company founded in 2015 with 3 regional headquarters in Singapore, America and Paris. They are industrial AI and drone automation leaders focused on enabling Advanced Air Mobility and achieving their mission to decarbonise aviation through autonomous data, autonomous cargo, and ultimately – passenger flight. With all the products they are breathing great changes for the drone services industry.
- Why you should be a part of us
- Join the project as a Python engineer
- Participate in the analysis, design and implementation of system services using backend languages and frameworks such as Python, Django/DRF and AWS services to build services with flexibility and scalability
- Coordinate with internal and external teams
- Learn from end users and involved parties to improve and optimize the system
- Work directly with the leads and CTO
- Join the extended team of our client at Kyanon Digital to develop the visionary software products
- Participate in a full-cycle of software development with team in Vietnam and Singapore
- Learn from the tech leader in the AI and drone automation industry
- Opportunity to fast track your career
- Competitive remuneration package and salary review twice a year
- 13th-month bonus
- Become a world-class engineer, able to directly work opportunities with big worldwide retailers
- Free training courses, webinars, seminars packages
- Flexible working time (Monday – Friday)
- Flexible annual leave schedule
- Referral bonus program
- No suit, no tie, no “office”. The office is your second home
- Product codebase ownership.
- Product iteration and continuous improvements.
- Process and automation tools for releases and testing.
- Product issues troubleshooting, resolution and validation.
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes as needed for both product development and sales activity.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve product and process quality.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or quantitative discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience for middle level or 5+ years’ experience with leading a team for senior as a Python engineer.
- Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets.
- Experience articulating business questions and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data.
- Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Robust knowledge around relational databases and SQL.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of OOP programming, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Solid understanding of git, CI/CD and unit testing.
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle).
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Distributed data processing queue/scheduler designs, e.g. Celery, Marathon.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Demonstrated skills in software development in remote collaboration (e.g. github or stack overflow profile can be included).
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- Resourceful, independent, excellent problem solver.
- Risk taker and able to work under pressure.