We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help Kyanon find excellent employees for our offices in various countries. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner while promoting diverse and inclusive hiring practices; build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and recruitment partners to help Kyanon accomplish the objectives to grow the team by 50%.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Performing analysis and forecasting the hiring needs of the departments.
Creating sustainable talent acquisition recruitment strategies and techniques.
Taking charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing employer branding activities.
Motivating employees to be brand ambassadors and planning employee referral programs.
Sourcing and discovering a top talent for open positions using job boards.
Develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
Designing, planning and executing recruitment and selection processes (e.g. conduct interviews and screen calls, tests, etc.).
Reviewing employment applications and creating background check reports.
Assisting employee satisfaction assessments and workshops and recommend measures to improve employee retention.
Planning procedures for enhancing the candidate experience.
Leading, managing and supervising members of the recruitment team for evaluating recruitment efforts.
Keeping track of metrics on a weekly/monthly basis for reporting to the BOD.
- 5+ years of direct sourcing, full lifecycle recruiting in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of current trends, innovations, and best practices within talent acquisition, especially in the IT industry.
- Organized creative strategic thinker with a process-oriented approach to recruitment, candidate management.
- Skilled negotiator with the ability to influence internal and external client base.
- Effective oral, written & interpersonal communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Highest level of integrity regarding confidential information.
- Self-motivation and ability to work under pressure to deliver results.
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law.
If you are ready to take up these challenging and exciting responsibilities, we are eager to welcome you to our company which is a great “dojo” for our employees to proudly engage and devote themselves to.