We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our Technology team and oversee a team of personnel focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks.
You will lead and manage engineering teams responsible for the design, implementation, testing and integration of software for our clients. With the support of the Project Manager, you will provide direction and coordination for new technology programs and ensure the successful development and delivery of projects. As part of this role, you will also be responsible for mentoring and developing your team members’ career paths.
Ultimately, you will also be involved in the recruiting process of the company by assessing potential candidates to join your team.
- Provide technical leadership across software, application development, and cloud services, communicate high-level technical strategy and product vision, encourage technical discussions, promote cross-functional projects and on-time completion of projects
- Reliably deliver high-quality software for a secure, reliable, high performance, high availability experience for end-users
- Having responsibility for the quality of the code written by the engineering team
- Deeper follow-up investigation of technical tasks with engineering team (troubleshooting, issue investigations, bug reporting)
- Be active in self-research and sharing solutions for complicated technical problems. Interacts with the QA engineers to ensure that software products are robust and of very high quality.
- Work directly with clients to resolve ambiguities, finalize requirements and ensure technical deliverables meet business expectations
- Capable of working at a high level of performance on projects and activities that dramatically impact the business.
- Grow your teamwork with recruiting to source, hire, and onboard talented and passionate engineers
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 5 years of experience with technical lead and 10 years in IT market
- Solid development experience with one major programing language such as Java / .NET / PHP / Python and willing to learn other programming languages
- Proficiency in at least one of web application frameworks Symfony, Laravel, Django …
- Knowledge in system administration (Linux, Apache or Nginx) and deep interest in scaling high-performance websites, database optimization and web services (REST, SOAP)
- Good knowledge of OOP & design patterns
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers and GIT
- Experience with agile development methodologies and leading a team in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Good teamwork skills and have experience in highly-standardized work environments
- Very strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Professional and ethical behaviors
- Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment