We are looking for a UX/UI Designer has a strong interest and capabilities in the research and design of engaging and innovative user experiences.
The ideal UX/UI Designer will excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a Customer Experience engagement. He/she also has extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is critically important.
- Collaborate on user experience planning.
- Consult with clients and a range of team members.
- Research interaction design trends and applying them to deliverables.
- Research technology trends that apply appropriately for a given project.
- Create/design wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps.
- Use storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements.
- Conduct user research activities such as usability testing, ethnographic research, card sorts, and surveys.
- Analyze web analytics to generate meaningful usage insights
You should have:
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Strong conceptualization, visual communication and drawing skills
- Experience with user interface design patterns and best practice.
- Experience conducting usability tests, card sorts, field studies, survey analysis, and journey map analysis.
- Understanding of common software project management and development practices.
- Ability to create wireframes, user interface and a strong working knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD or other similar prototyping tools.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a large team
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to research and design is required.