Account Manager acts as client advocates and works with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. Account Manager assists handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience.
- Communicate with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed;
- Drive revenue retention and revenue growth among our existing clients by forming strong relationships, understanding the client’s business needs, and identifying new opportunities matching existing clients’ needs;
- Maintain accurate account records, and keep track of records pertaining to payment and delivery milestone notes;
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic plans and ensure KPIs are being met;
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes;
- Represent the voice of the client to inform our sales process and solutions roadmap.
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in overall working experiences;
- Excellent English communication in both written and verbal;
- Strong client management skills, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong Google Sheet/Excel and Google Slides/PowerPoint skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent.