At the end of the day, simplicity matters for business users, and they care about a very straightforward list of things, whilst businesses want to spend less, manage time efficiently, enhance productivity, and make more profits. There is no need to invest in expensive training programs for the employees when the apps can be built faster with minimal training. That is exactly what happens with using low-code development platforms that enable business users, with little or no coding experience, to build applications based on IT-approved technologies.
In this white paper, you will learn:
- What is low-code?
- The low-code market overview
- Benefits that low-code can bring to your businesses
- Some challenges you should notice when adapting low-code
- Comparison: Low-code development vs. Traditional development
- Case study from Mendix: PostNL delivers new business models with Low-code