- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all internal financial transactions.
- Supervise and handle all regular accounting processes.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
- Monitor company revenue and expenditure
- Participate in asset inventory management.
- Provide and explain records, data to tax authorities as required.
- Prepare labor contracts, social insurance for employees and annual performance review
- Record salary and insurance
- Record cash and cash in bank
- Transact with banks
- Prepare weekly - monthly - quarterly statistical reports or extraordinary reports as request of the Board of Directors
- Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Research and give advice to the board of directors to improve to improve working methods.
- Support other administrative tasks
- Graduated from University with major in Accounting, Auditing and Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting (prefer candidates have worked for software companies)
- Have bookkeeping capability, ability to synthesize and master accounting system
- Know how to organize, arrange and develop plans to perform assigned tasks.
- Know how to synthesize and analyze reports, perform tasks correctly and legally
- Good communication in English (to work with foreign clients)
- Able to work under pressure
- Good computer skills
It will be advantage if you:
- Have knowledge of ERP or accounting software
- Have experience in tax finalization for businesses
- Have Chief Accountant degree
- Opportunities to work in a real Agile environment
- Training and development (Soft-skills, Technical skills, English skills)
- 13-month salary
- Extra bonus based on performance/seniority/position
- Performance Review to adjust salary and title/position (at least once a year)
- Yearly healthcare package
- Social/health/unemployment insurance
- Annual company trip
- Team building quarterly, Team bonding monthly
- Free parking
- Annual leave/compassionate leave
- Sick leave/hospitalization leave
- Paternity/child care leave (when applicable)
- Freebies in our pantry
- In-house organic food caterer
- Relaxing corners & pool table.
- Various type of music activities
- Gifts on special occasions, birthdays etc.
- Happy hours with fun activities and snacks.
Send your resume to: email@example.com