We are looking for a passionate Senior Business Analyst who will provide strategic business analysis services to our clients. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer’s business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
You are responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
- Gather business and system requirements from client; Assist and consult client in defining requirements and suggest ideas
- Create and review business and functional requirements and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Interface effectively with multiple stakeholders including C-Level, UX/UI designers, the external customer and a software development vendor
- Develop robust and thorough analysis visualizations of the end-user’s journey flow including UML diagrams, conditional logic flowcharts, etc.
- Write "Agile user stories" and acceptance criteria
- Develop presentations and communications materials
- Work with the Project team (Developers, QA/ QC) to review and transfer requirements through the development life cycle
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalating potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Submit daily/ weekly progress reports to clients and managements
- Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purpose
- Collaborate with Project Manager to:
- Create and oversee project plans and schedules, drive team members to achieve release goal
- Ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope
You should have:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a business analyst or related role
- Proven experience building highly organized, detail oriented project plans and managing changing project requirements in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of application lifecycle management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to interpret data to drive business decisions
- Great collaboration skills with a professional and positive attitude
- Learn very fast; and be extremely flexible and adaptable
- Good English and having experience with other jobs in the IT Industry is a plus.
- Either a system background with an engineering bachelor’s degree or with a MBA
- Experience with documenting and analyzing END-TO-END systems where a server services multiple client endpoints is a must
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Must be detailed oriented and able to quickly and efficiently produce detailed documentation
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Must be able to adeptly represent complex conditional logic in diagrammatic form
- Experience with Google Analytics is required
- Experience with Wordpress or other CMS system is required
- Experience with Dashboard/BI Tool is required