We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst who will act as a liaison between businesses and IT by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. You will be responsible for understanding the client’s business need, capturing the domain expertise that the client has, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirements document that will serve as the input to the software designers.
- Gather business and system requirements from client; Assist and consult client in defining requirements and suggest ideas
- Create and review business and functional requirements and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Work with the Project team (Developers, QA/ QC, and other stakeholders) to review and transfer requirements through the development life cycle
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalating potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Submit daily/ weekly progress reports to clients and managements
- Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purpose
- Project management role, which include:
- Create and oversee project plans and schedules, drive team members to achieve release goal
- Work with the teams to ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope
You should have:
- 3+ years experience working as Business Analyst in software development projects.
- Proven experience building highly organized, detail oriented project plans and managing changing project requirements in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of application lifecycle management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Great collaboration skills with a professional and positive attitude
- Learn very fast; and be extremely flexible and adaptable
- Good English and having experience with other jobs in the IT Industry is a plus.