Would you like to be a part of a diverse recruiting team that is responsible for the growth of Kyanon Digital? Then apply today! Kyanon Digital is seeking a talented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. You will work with the recruitment team, the sales team and the management team to source, interview and onboard the best candidates and bring value to our clients.
What we offer:
- You will be working in a dynamic and technological environment.
- You will learn about the Digital industry by collaborating with all the teams across the company.
- You will work closely with the management board to align the recruitment with the company’s strategy.
This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
- Plan and implement company’s talent acquisition strategy
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Attract talent by designing competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Develop and measure the success of recruitment procedures
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
You should have:
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in IT field
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude